I love my ISP !

i would like a 2mbit connection and static ip range so i can finally host my own sites :p

Even in my small Village we get adsl and the Townies can't get that in the big cities, ha UNITED KINGDOM and technology is third World.

Hey if I get and Extremely long CAT6 cable to you reckon we could share??

I'm on a 512k/ 256k connection with Tiscali, It's not bad the only good side is that Most gameservers are hosted on Tiscali or NTL (from my webhosting friend) and the one I admin is definatly on it so I'm alright there!

Tiscali currently is the best performing datanetwork in europe...

We have gigiabit fibre from them. With gigabit fibre from Level 3 going live on friday.....

I shant tell you how fast I download at work :D

*cough*«LordOfLA» pushing almost a megabyte a second here*cough*

yeah on bittorrent and I was getting a measly 158k/sec in return, bloody cheek of it...

I forgot to mention again that from 512/128 to 6Mbits/512Kbits, I still pay 29.99€ (36.23$ / 20.17£) ;) :D

you can hardly get 512/256 for that price here :S

I would care more about the upload then download ... after a certain point you don't find many places that can even give you 1/2 your download .. but I can always use more upload. :(

many sites (big ones maybe...) allow me to download from them at 550-600k/s... it's always a pleasure when it happens (not so rarely... ;) ).

My ISP lied positively !
I jumped not from 5.7Mbits/384Kbits to 6Mbits/512Kbits as scheduled but from 5.7Mbits/384Kbits to 7.3Mbits/640Kbits ! :) :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back