I Just passed my CCNA

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Thanks Glaanieboy, CCNA is for

Cisco Certified Network Assosiate.

Oooh, I am doing that right now too! :eek: :p I am currently @ semester 1, chapter 7.

Thanks for the support guys, i studied like hell for this and im kinda over the moon at the moment.

No more preassure..... Ahhhhh.........

;)

Good luck with yours Glaanieboy, if you need any help, i'll be glad to give it to you.

Good luck with yours Glaanieboy, if you need any help, i'll be glad to give it to you.

Alrighty then! :)

Yeah, I remember my CCNA, that was before my CCNP which was before my CCIE, it was all like being in pre-school again.
JUST KIDDING, I'm working on my CCNA and man does it suck if you don't mess with it everyday. Congrats.
Natas

WHEYHEY.......

:D :D :D

962/1000 Well Chuffed.....

Well, me dad got me that CCNA kit which comes with a CD and all the stuff you need to study for it.. plus about 4 videos... I just need sometime from school to get started with it :D BTW, my dad works for Cisco :D

Congratulations TheBlueRaja
icon14.gif

You deserve some fun now and in the job market the
more certifications you have the better landing a good
paying job over the applicants that don't have current
certifications.

You deserve some fun now

Can I have your car laptop? :D

Well, ive now decided to go for my CCNP, looks like its another year or two of studying before they change the exam again...

;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back