I have officially read it all now...

Wow, a cyber vibrator! Bet Ann Summers don't sell them!:eek:

Read about that on BBC website a while ago,makes you wonder whats gonna be next :rolleyes: :D

A good friend of mine is an Ann Summers Party organiser. Will have to show her the link!:eek::p

rushm001 said:
A good friend of mine is an Ann Summers Party organiser. Will have to show her the link!:eek::p
If she has any rabbit's need rehoming,I willing to take one ;)

I like the way she is troubleshooting sex toys for WindowsXP users.

Not to be to geeky but this was on some "sex" show thingy on TechTV ages ago. ;)

hmmm interesting. Would anybody like to buy a slightly used fleshlight?

A (female) webdesigner friend of mine was raving about this: http://www.omax.co.uk/

As I re-read it again, about 6 years ago a distant friend of mine Amir used to rave about a site called 'fuk me fuk you' or something like that which also used to do the same thing via a com port.

Does anyone else remember the site?

"It really works. What fun!" - Cosmopolitan magazine.
Trust Cosmo to review it:p

"It'd get an Orgasm Out of a Stone."-Bizarre Magazine.
Ok?? Bizarre by name, bizarre by nature. I bet they tried too:D

She told me it did other things she had never done before. Some Women can do it others can't. She said she did it for the first time with this device (FE is all I am saying).

It's what the ''modern World'' is coming to.

Lee said:
She said she did it for the first time with this device (FE is all I am saying).
I know what you mean:eek::p

I would hate for someone to make a virus and take control of it. Wonder what the new drivers do for it or how u would look for them?

PC Vibrator Driver 62.01

Fixes:
Doesnt go out of control after 5 hours of straight usage.

Improvments:
More Pleasure
More Functions

Add on:
Now supported with Linux and Mac.

Lol...dont ask i am bored

And this weeks special, free delivery, now comes even sooner!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back