I have GTA:SA!

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Grandmaster, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

My local EB got it a day early...for now I have two images. I'll post more once I've played more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got two posters with it, though they are exactly the same except one is in French :p

2. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

tsk tsk hehe rockstar will hunt you .. lol j/k

3. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

I posted I saw it in the store EB games had it all over the place the other day

4. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Sweet... are how you liking it so far?

5. fix your sentence structure... and i ask the same question :D

6. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

all my friends got it too. they said theres multiplayer mode...and thats theres really good cars. i wish they would let you change the guys skin color to white tho hehe

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

probably is a cheat, in the older gta's (3d ones) u can change the costume which is basically the whole skin of the model so u get color change, clothes change, etc

8. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Die@!!!!!#@!$!

I heard the PC version doesn't come out until summer of 05 and I don't even know when an Xbox version will come out. :(

9. ziadost

ziadost OSNN One Post Wonder

yeah i don't have a ps2, cannot wait for the PC version

10. Tuffgong4

Tuffgong4 The Donger Need Food!!!! Political User

in due time vern, I like the fact that the xbox version comes out later cause they keep working on it to make it less buggy, I know they do it cause of a deal with sony but it only benefits us xbox owners

11. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

I am getting it today :w00t:

12. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

tuffgong4, yeah, I supposed Xbox will get a better version. Lots of reviewers thought the Xbox double-pack was better, but I don't really see what was better about it since it was essentially the same game.

13. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Can anyone confirm this? I have not heard it yet. I should have the game in the next few days. :cool:

14. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

Yep, there is a multiplayer mode, hidden in on of the (many) subgames. At one time, you have found a bike and if the second controller is connected, then player one controls the bike and player two controls the guns to wipe out the baddies. So, not really multiplayer, but it's close.

15. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

From Gamespot.com :)

16. ~bk

~bk I Political User

That's still pretty good. [​IMG]

17. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

Man, SA is BIG! I am taking a little tour around the city, and I still haven't finished checking out Los Santos. Next stop is the farmer's town, then Las Venturas and finally San Fierro!

18. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

/me is jealous...at least for a couple more days...

19. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Okay, this game is fun! I mean very, very fun. Today I didn't go to school(not for the game, other reasons...), so I played this from noon till six. The cities are huuuge! Yesterday it took me an hour to find my way back to my "house" in the game because I was hopelessly lost :p

I'm impressed with the missions so far as well. All the one's I've played so far are varied, and incredible fun to do. I've done things like sneaking into a mansion to steal stuff, taken part in drive-by shootings, been chased by the Russian mafia on a motorbike(while they send dozens of other motorbikes, cars, and a huge truck to take me down), more drive-bys, working out at the gym to become really buff, and last but not least, illegal street racing. Not a bad way to spend one's time eh?

One thing I don't really like is the music in this game. Vice City music that was so much better. This game gives you get stupid gangsta rap that makes me want to jab my ears with scissors, so I just turn the radio off. It would have been very cool if I could have been able to use a custom soundtrack by ripping my own songs on to a harddrive. Alas, this game isn't on an Xbox.

One moment that I won't forget it when Hasan was riding a pedal bike and this car full of thugs just pulls up and beats the crap out of him...that was priceless :D I'm thoroughly enjoying this at the moment, so excuse me while I go "cap some motha****as" :p

20. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

lol...man i really wanna play the game now after u said all that but since i have an xbox i dont have a good chance of playing it soon.