I got the tape!!!!

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
The clip of us on the news in Phillidelphia. I finally got it. The video and audio quality is about a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. The host, Ken Hartman, actually said our url wrong. :( But, it is really cool to see our frontpage full screen on TV!!!:cool: It is only a short piece but cool. As soon as I can, I will digitize it and post it for all of you guys. Maybe we can find a way for members only. ;)

BTW: It was NOT sent "priority mail" like they said.

Excellent Job Mayor X ;)

Glad you finally got the tape X, can't wait to see it. Thanx for your diligent effort in getting the tape so we all can see it :)

I'll say it again:

Here's to NBC10 Philadelphia
fu.gif

Freaking finally...lol...I'll be wanting a copy of the Hi-Def format ;)

Originally posted by akash
err what the heck you talking about..
what tape?

akash: XP-erience.org was highlighted on NBC10 Philadelphia 2 weeks ago. xsivforce bought a copy of the show from that day. He's going to do, ummm, do whatever to it :) and post it or a link so we can all see it.

Im new here but this is cool news. Its great a site like this gets recognized. XP-ERIENCE RULES!!!!

I got the tape!!!!

this is sorta like jewelzz saying...I'm coming over, get ready for the night of your life....I'm just not coming over yet:( :(

Electronic Punk is helping to get it ready to post. Be on the look out for it. :D

BTW: The sound kinda sux. EP is working on it.

Originally posted by dealer
I got the tape!!!!

this is sorta like jewelzz saying...I'm coming over, get ready for the night of your life....I'm just not coming over yet:( :(

I would be saying not yet ;)

Not alot I could do about the sound, but I managed to reduce the download from 2.5 gigs which is nice for those peopel without a cable the size of subway under yor house.

Knocked it down to just under 6 megs, you will need divx 5.0.1 to XP-erience the 50 second clip.

If anyone can reduce the size and perhaps the qulity a little for our telephone friends, have a crack.. will be putting on the frontpage in a minute. well, 10 mins. maybe less. Infact I should do it now, but can't stop typing in this thread.

You guys are awesome!

Thanx xsivforce for getting the tape and thanx EP for getting it up on the front page. :)

have I ever made a negative post...let me see, is this my evil post?...no, gotta do it anyway, this tape is suuuuuch ananticlimax...sorry:( :(

Originally posted by dealer
this tape is suuuuuch ananticlimax...sorry:( :(
Come over my house. We can pop some popcorn and watch it on the big screen. :p

Oh oh oh, can I come. I'll bring the beer you supply the tequila ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back