I got ENGAGED!

Congrats Dude, Your fiancé is a pretty girl. I hope you have a great life together.

congrats man the pics look really cute can't wait for my day lol i'm thinking way ahead i turned 19 few months back :( dont forget to take more pics :D

Since the replies have been so warm and encouraging, I figured I would post another picture. This one, was me sitting for about a half hour with the ring in my pocket, nervous as heck. Notice my right hand covering the bulge (in my pocket ) haha

Attachments

• DSC01311.JPG
    DSC01311.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 119
so did you ask her parents for permission?
thats old school

jimi_81 said:
so did you ask her parents for permission?
thats old school

I did, yeah. I called Thursday night and did it on Saturday. I knew it wouldn't be a problem, her mom was so shocked! LOL No one thought we were going to do that for awhile since we are still getting our futures situated and such.

Who is the chick beside your girlfreind, the one in the white shirt ?? Also, how old is she ?? Give me her name and phone number. I always wanted to move to boston. lol ...

Johnny said:
Who is the chick beside her ?? Give me her name and phone number. I always wanted to move to boston. lol ...

Sure, her name is Tiffany*, and her number is 1-800-HOT-DATE :) lol

*name changed to protect the hot chic :)

Evil Marge said:
You wish :rolleyes: :cheeky:

hehe, yeah, I do :) About 2 years ago I was down to about 8% body fat, which is no where near your picture :)

Been busy with work for awhile now, I've ballooned up to 13.2% lol. Still, at 213 pounds that's not bad. I just bought a cross-trainer for the home so I can do stuff late at night and early morning, which will help. I wanna get sub-10% again

Your wishing me good luck on another thread, now I am wishing you the best of luck on this thread.

Congratulations, Bud.

Will Mrs.Kcnychief be helping you out with your GPO posts? LOL

Heeter

Heeter said:
Your wishing me good luck on another thread, now I am wishing you the best of luck on this thread.

Congratulations, Bud.

Will Mrs.Kcnychief be helping you out with your GPO posts? LOL

Heeter

Nah, she's a Psychology major :)

kcnychief said:
Sure, her name is Tiffany*, and her number is 1-800-HOT-DATE :) lol

*name changed to protect the hot chic :)

lol .. I would have answered the same way lol ..

Well done, i was gonna make the comment about her having a bottle of booze in her hand but someone beat me to it haha.

Well done and hey my company has a resort in cocoa beach florida you could with a 50% discount plus 50%. good deal. :)

kcnychief said:
Since the replies have been so warm and encouraging, I figured I would post another picture.
Hook me up with one of her friends...either one will be fine. You know where to find me. ;)

We have finally set a date, and put a deposit down. June 16th, 2007, having the reception at the Garden House at Look Park.

Site has been under construction for a few months now, not very encouraging on that part :)

http://www.lookpark.org/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back