I got a secrate

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by kia, Jun 24, 2002.

1. kia

kia Guest

I smell the methane people. Dont wory im just happy I left secondary school yay im happy :D :D :D :D :D
    God im happy can i post pics of me burning my uniform???????

2. Wrathchild

Wrathchild OSNN Senior Addict

???

I'm guessing that English is your secondary language?

-W

3. kia

kia Guest

no i have a natural langage disability i cant spell well

4. Wrathchild

???

I see. Well good luck with that.

5. Wrathchild

...although

Just a thought. You might want to consider composing your posts in Microsoft Word, or some other word processing program which features a spell checker. That way you can have your spelling checked for you, then cut and paste the corrected text intop your posts. Also, Thorazine helps.

-W

6. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Leaving secondary school after your a-levels and perhaps GCSEs is fantastic.. you know you have 3 months of absoultely bugger all to do, cept develop your beer fund for the impending university...

7. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

hey i jus finished me gcse's + it's great!!!!!!!!!!

lot's of drinkin over the next 3 months:D

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I can't remember what I did after GCSE's so it must have been a good summer...

20 mins after finisihing my extra chemistry a-level paper I was on a train, the day of my leavers ball (sadly had to be missed) I flew to Ibiza and discovered clubbing...

9. kia

kia Guest

a few of my m8s are going reading in summer
    I whent to leavers doo i wore a kilt and got 2 face pearcings just above my left eye. my band also performed there (im turn tableist)

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

I finish my a-levels tomorrow! ICT exam in the morning, gonna get drunk tomorrow afternoon!!

University, here I come (after a nice long summer):D :D

11. kia

kia Guest

ok my language disablity was cased by me being temparily death when i was born and first 4 years of my life

12. Wrathchild

OK then....

13. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

Finished the lot!! :D :D

3 months of summer :D :D, then university, then the money comes rolling in :D

14. Swi

Swi gningnegneur

stupid question but, what's a GCSE's ? :D

15. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

:eek: ur right it is a stupid question 2 me, but i'm guessin ur not from england. gcse stands 4 General Certificate Secondary Education:D it's a crap piece of paper that say's i'm clever (or in ur case stupid :D )

16. Swi

Swi gningnegneur

Nice guess :D, a quick look at my location gives you the answer. So if i'm right with the translation, you have this paper at about 17-18 yo? right?

17. Piett

Piett ...will circle this city

i'm going to say that the GCSE is the equivilent of north america's high school diploma. if i'm right i get a cookie, if i'm wrong....i get a cookie :)

18. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

a levels were the best time of my life :)

I did em in the seychelles and bloody ell... nothing beats celebrating with bottles of whiskey on the beach with the music blaring out... well I can think of a couple of things... but coz I don;t want to be banned... I'll keep em to myself...

:)

didn't realise so many people had done their a levels on this board... or even the gcse ( I did igcse's and gce's) :(

BUT it was fun afterwards...

19. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I did my a levels when I was 16-17 and my gce's AND igcse's in the same year... few months apart when I was 15... I also did a few subjects when I was 14 just for the heck of it...

by the by... a levels are also gce's but just for the sake of MY posts I am referring to O levels when I say gce's...

a levels is advanced level (yipee) and o levels are ordinary levels (kay yay)

:)

20. Swi

Swi gningnegneur

cookies seem very popular around here :D