I created a windows 7 V_Plants.themepack file for you'all ...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I created a windows 7 thempack and thought I would share it. Mind you that it is 192 meg lol. The reason why it is this big is because it is based on the v_plants wallpapers. I have all them with this - All 302 (the whole v_plants archive) wallpapers - They are set to change every three minutes. The screen saver is bubbles and the windows color is slate. You can ajust it to your liking if you wish.

It is a rar file, so you will have to use winrar or 7zip to extract. Once it is extracted, all you have to do is click it to install it ... I hope you enjoy it, as these are some of my favorite wallpapers made :)

You can get it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FOC7C96R

below is a screenshot:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 267
heh, I should make a 1GB theme pack with all my "interesting" wallpapers :)

That would be interesting. This is one of the things I think I like best about windows 7. You can chose a wallpaper folder and select it to slide show them. That people who change their wallpaper every 5 minutes, like me, can have the best of both worlds.

Not to mention, it is so easy to make a theme pack with windows 7. Actually, seems easier the the earlier windows os's. Now if they would come out with some different taskbar skins, we would have something :)

good, binoyxj. I am glad you like it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back