I bought an iPod

FishBoy

Feeeesh
yay i just bought a 20gb iPod from futureshop it's really nice 4th generation, i've been wanting to get one for the last 3months i just got enough money to get one :D

Congrats on the buy, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

You won't regret it. I've had a 40 gig for a while now. In hindsight I really don't know why I needed the extra 20 gigs.

Did I mention it's sexiiiiiiiii? :D

really sexy i love the chrome on the back and it's really good when you scrool down thousdands of songs if you move faster it'll skip songs instead of scrolling one by one, i love it

Be careful with the back, it scratches real easy.

Yeah, you should probably get one of those iPod cases ASAP.

oh yea i almost forgot about that thx netryder and speedy for the heads up... btw another cool thing if you unplug the speaker the music pauses, it also has a few games, alarm, to-do list.. amazing you guys should get one

bleh, if i had the money i'd get an Archos GMini400. much more worth the money. same price as i think the 20 or 40 gig iPod, it has 20GB, and can do a whole lot more than just music or backup data. probably will get one when i get enough money.

Congrats man, I want one too now.
tongue.gif

i guess i will let you in on the ipod stuff now :p
www.ipodlounge.com has a lot of good reviews on cases and programs to use besides itunes
and #ipod on efnet is a fun little place to chat with people and a programmer of some ipod tool is in there too. enjoy it and don't break it or misplace it. :)

ElementalDragon said:
bleh, if i had the money i'd get an Archos GMini400. much more worth the money. same price as i think the 20 or 40 gig iPod, it has 20GB, and can do a whole lot more than just music or backup data. probably will get one when i get enough money.
give it a rest.

mooo said:
i guess i will let you in on the ipod stuff now :p
www.ipodlounge.com has a lot of good reviews on cases and programs to use besides itunes
and #ipod on efnet is a fun little place to chat with people and a programmer of some ipod tool is in there too. enjoy it and don't break it or misplace it. :)
yea i know about that site a friend of mine told me about it, im gonna try to take a pic and post it on ipod around the world :D :D

ElementalDragon said:

More apple bashing eh?

At least when i get my Apple iPod i know it will be a qaulity product. Whereas with the Archos i just don't know, had one of their players before, nothing but crap with it.

O well, a story has two sides.

yo btw, make sure u update your firmware for it!

there is a program that comes with the ipod on the cd to update it
hey i put a picture on www.ipodlounge.com it's the one at the window i took the pic with my phone:D low quality but w/e im gonna take a better one in december with themafia when i get back to saudi :D:D, the pic is the one at the window at seneca college

Way to go... I was lucky enough to win one from the Pepsi contest last month and found that it quickly became indispensible (and quite the attention getter).

I recommend getting a case to protect from scratches, and the best one I found was the iSkin eVo2. It's a silicone shell (that really shows dust, so you might want to clean it often) that fits snugly, comes with a screen protector, and forms really well to the body; just enough exposure for click wheel, hold switch, headphone jack, has a plug for the docking port, and has ventilation holes on the backside. They ship out of Mississauga so you ought to receive yours very quickly. But for some reason, iSkin charges Canadian customers in US dollars--my total bill came to $42.92 after tax; pricey, but in my opinion worth it considering your investment in the iPod.

On the software side, I recommend iPod Agent, which lets you sync your Outlook calendar/contacts/notes/tasks, get weather/news feeds, etc.

I trust you'll have fun with it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back