I am soooooo bored.....

PseudoKiller said:
yeah I wont be going back on our irc server any longer. I will setup my own channel somewhere else on another server. Where I wont get kicked off my own channel let alone the server it self.
Tell me where and I'll come ;)

Warminster , PA? I spent my college years (Drexel) at 414 Grape Street in Warminster. I have relatives still in the area. Want me to send them over? They could entertain you by showing you how to reformat HDs...

And thinking about it, then you would have something to do tomorrow too! :)

grr i hate being bored. I just beat Turtles in Time in 29 minutes. I think im gonna do it all over again.

/me buys jewelzz a gift

spectacles.jpg

:cool:

I was first kicked out of the channel, I auto joined back in, kicked again, auto joined back in, then I was kicked off the server and when I tried to get back in it said I was banned. I didnt try after that. EOF, Have a nice day. I say that was a banning. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

Dont worry about it Jewelzz. You have better things to worry about than kids playing with their powers. I too have better things to do than waste my time in a dead channel. I can go elsewhere for my IRC fun.

i am still soooooo bored... i just got done play UT old version and the 2k4 version... I kicked ass in both. I think I will make coffee now. You peeps need to work on you entertaining skills :D

My entertaining skills are fine thanks,not had any complaints so far :D

then shake you money maker... /me throws $5 bills at Evil Marge... shake it girl !!!!

where are the pics Marge?? where are they?? ... oh that reminds me. Time to update my SPeedY_B cam pic, and there is a theme... hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back