I am Legend Sequel Possible

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
According to ShockTillYouDrop, Richard Matheson, author of the 1954 novel I Am Legend, has reportedly signed off on sequel rights to the hit movie with Warner Brothers, giving the studio free reign to make themselves another enormous sum of money. It should be pointed out that Shock's source is anonymous, but considering how much money the Will Smith actioner has made in the past few weeks, if this deal hasn't actually happened yet, it will happen soon. And yes, Richard Matheson is still alive (and 81).

We shall see:crosseyed:

how the hell can you make as equal to that,
it infects the town you see at the end of the first one?
greed is all it is the almighty $ strikes again

Last edited:
Well the murdered the book, might as well rape its corpse.

I guess Matheson is a little senile. Or in need of cash.

Wait...What? Isn't he the last man, not infected, in the world.
What are they gonna do? Have him search for the last woman in the world. I thought this was a book, not Fist of the Northstar?

*cough* spoiler tags *cough* :)

How is the sequel even possible?
he blew himself up!

Course a sequel is possible ...
unless it has to include WS ... but even then he could be a mysterious guide in that new utopian community anna and ethan found in ... VERMONT !!??
... tho, I doubt I'd have any interest in seeing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back