I am home!!!

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Hi all I am back and had a lovely time.Temperature was 86 during the day and about 68 at night which was just right for sleeping.
I kept the San Miquel brewery in business for about a year and was staggering back to the hotel everynight with hubby (kids stayed home with Gran and Grandad ;) ) .

hey! Welcum back. Glad u had fun drinkin :)

Good to see you back safe. I hope you had a beer for all of us. :D

welcome back...

:cool:

and now... the obligatory PICS

:D

Thanks guy's,only thing is I had a problem with my camera and most pics got deleted.The few I have got are just not right as something has gone very wrong with my digital cam :mad:
Here's one for now of the waterfalls, I'll have to try to improve the other's then I'll post a few later :D

hey marge welcoem back. i remember u said u were goin on vacation somewhere but i can't remember. where was it again?

Good to see you back.
smile.gif

Ta guy's,@ prodj88 we went to Benidorm in Spain.
Sat brothel watching most nights,some spanish friends have opened a bar right next door so that was interesting,never saw anyone go in though the girls would sit outside and ask single guy's to go in as they past but they must have been too expensive.Although it could be the fact that they were all minger's,and I mean gross :eek:
:D

Hi Evil Marge. Welcome to OSNN. I hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Well other then your camera going on the fritz, hopefully everything else went OK...

Evil Marge said:
Thanks guy's,only thing is I had a problem with my camera and most pics got deleted.The few I have got are just not right as something has gone very wrong with my digital cam :mad:
Well that's to be expected when your trying to take photos laying flat on ya back when everything won't stop spinning. :p

Welcome back to the real world. :D

My "holiday" is next month, when I fly over to Washington :eek:

Hipster Doofus said:
Well that's to be expected when your trying to take photos laying flat on ya back when everything won't stop spinning. :p

Welcome back to the real world. :D
Haha,blame the barman and those Hot Lumumbas.They don't skimp on the alcohol overthere,more than half the glass was brandy with about an inch of hot chocolate, it's bloody lethal :eek: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back