HyperSnap-DX 4

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by TR!GG3R, Aug 29, 2002.

1. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

how do i get this program to juss take pics and not open up the whole prog all i want it to do is save the pics in the folder i specfyed (spelling) which it does but every pic i take it opens up main editing area:mad: could sum 1 who got this post screenis on how to do it or tell me wot n where to go in the options or pm me ;) cheerz

2. chastity

chastity Moderator Political User

As far as I know there isn't a way to do that. But if somebody else knows of a way I would like to know too

3. yoyo

yoyo _________________

In the capture menu click Capture settings - in the capture tab uncheck: Restore HyperSnapDX window to front after the capture

4. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

cheerz 4 that it works :)

5. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

juss gota get used to the shortcuts now :(

6. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

7. yoyo

yoyo _________________

I don't think so. Had problems with AnyCapture. HyperSnap seems to be good - got it only recently. Still prefer Snagit especially because there is a ridiculous simple way to....oh... forum guidelines ....cough

8. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

snag it sounds as tho its copyed off hypersnap :s or is it the other way round ? any way i wanna see sum screen shots ov wot snagit's about b4 i try it out 4 myself :)

9. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

SnagIt sucks! I tried it's complicated...with Any Capture Screen you can screen shots of anything even the start button.
    just giveit a shot you won't regert it ;)