HTML Package

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by dreamliner77, Mar 26, 2002.

1. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

What the hell is this and why is it running? The problem is that I think it starts when windows starts and when I shut down, a window pops up saying it is trying to quit the program. Just kinda annoying, not a serious problem, but I would like to find out more about it and delete it if I could. I have removed all programs I have installed since before this started happening.

I know someone will be smart enough and kind enough to help me

2. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

HTML package? look in your running processes and see if you can find the name of it's exe...then do a search and you can track down the program :)

3. dreamliner77

Q-

I tried all the processes, none of them seemed to be it unless it was one of the ones that crashed the system

4. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

hmm sorry then man. I've seen some references to a HTML package error before, but other then trying to find it in the event logs or such I'm out of ideas. Nothing in MSDN and nothin on the web that I could find, sorry man :(

5. dreamliner77

Hey, thanks for trying. I'm pretty sure that it's connected to openme.exe. but everytime I remove it, my system crashes. If I just end the process, its fine. I think its time for a fresh install anyway. Never forget that YOU are the man!