HP came through!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Tonya, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Tonya

Tonya Guest

My pc and I are finally getting along!! After I wrote to the CEO of hp, I got a call from them asking what was going on with my pc. I told him, and after talking for 15 minutes, he told me it was the BIOS. (You guys had already told me that!) Anyway, he sent me a prepaid packaging box, I put my tower in it, called fed-ex and got it back in a week. They were very respectful, didn't give me a big hassle and did what they said they would. So just letting you know that hp really came through. Of course, maybe I'm jumping the gun, I've only had it back a couple of days!! If I am, you will probably be hearing from me!

Tonya ;)

2. RobbieSan

RobbieSan Guest

good to hear they took care of you.. of course, yep, you'll need a little while to ensure all is good.. all the same, nice to have your PC back huh! ahhh, golden happiness....

3. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Tonya thanks for the update - so very glad to hear things worked out for you!

Your next mission, should you care to accept it is to install SP1.

Then you can join the rest of us who are either praising it or cussing it!

With your last episode - I hope SP1 installs smoothly - unless HP was really nice and installed it for ya - that's the least they could have done!:D

4. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

yep good deal, hope it works out ok.

:cool:

5. Tonya

Tonya Guest

By the way, did you know that computers are addicting?! Mine was only gone a week, and I about went crazy! If I'm this bad after only 9 months, what's it going to be like when I've had my pc as long as some of YOU!! :D The first day I got it back, I didn't leave it all day. Even ate dinner at the darn thing! Is there a pill for this! ;)Tonya

6. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Could you be suffering from XP-erience?;)

7. RobbieSan

RobbieSan Guest

LOL, welcome to the club.. puters can be a ton of fun but sometimes we forget there's another life away from it..

8. mudguts

mudguts Guest

oh .... is there life after computing...?????