howz this for a door

slick.. but it would suck for days like saturday when my doors and windows were all frozen shut from the 1/2 inch layer of ice that formed from the freezing rain. I woudl think it would be a little easier yanking a door open then it would be for taht door to pull the window and door down.

Now that would freak out any Valet at clubs, hotels or restaurants. :p Imagine, you pull up and dude goes for the door handle... yeah. And then sees it open... :eek: yeah. :laugh:

slick.. but it would suck for days like saturday when my doors and windows were all frozen shut from the 1/2 inch layer of ice that formed from the freezing rain. I woudl think it would be a little easier yanking a door open then it would be for taht door to pull the window and door down.

I really don't think that anyone that has this done to their ride is gonna have their car outside. They will have their cars in a nice warm garage. And if they go out. Well, if it's raining ugly frozen stuff I think they would stay home. Where it's all warm and toasty. ;)

Plus I don't think your beat up Honda/Toyota would be worth the upgrade. It probably would cost more than the car.

*runs* :p

perris where do you find this stuff?...:laugh:

that is slick but I agree with fitz, try that now that door is frozen stuck.

That weirdly looks like my old 82 Honda car door setup, with the door lowering down like that, but, instead of sliding underneath the car like the lincoln shown, mine just layed on ground beside the car.

Sadly, with those doors, there is nothing for the cops to hide behind while shooting at fleeing gunmen in the streets.

Heeter

Last edited:
I really don't think that anyone that has this done to their ride is gonna have their car outside. They will have their cars in a nice warm garage. And if they go out. Well, if it's raining ugly frozen stuff I think they would stay home. Where it's all warm and toasty. ;)

Plus I don't think your beat up Honda/Toyota would be worth the upgrade. It probably would cost more than the car.

*runs* :p

You're right.. my beat up Honda isn't worth the upgrade and would probably be worth more than the car is worth. :p

but sometimes you have to be out in the ugly frozen stuff. Spent my whole day saturday at our DR facility meaning my car was left out. And like I said, when I got there in the late morning, the weather was actually fairly nice.. 12 hours later when I left.. the weather (and the roads) had changed considerably.

You're right.. my beat up Honda isn't worth the upgrade and would probably be worth more than the car is worth. :p

but sometimes you have to be out in the ugly frozen stuff. Spent my whole day saturday at our DR facility meaning my car was left out. And like I said, when I got there in the late morning, the weather was actually fairly nice.. 12 hours later when I left.. the weather (and the roads) had changed considerably.

Ugly frozen stuff??? :suprised: Dude, I live in California. The only ugly frozen stuff is in the back of my Freezer. :cool:

damn you and your weather! :) I was just talking to one of my brothers who just moved out to the LA area a month or so ago and he was telling me how it was 77 degrees yesterday.

I changed the subject. :p

Hah, Cali weather... don't ya just luv it. :p

Phoenix weather is better. At least we don't get days where it is a nasty humid day. Here we get one day out of the year where it rains for 24 hours, after that it is all sunshine.

It is actually fairly cold today, 66 F.

Phoenix weather is better. At least we don't get days where it is a nasty humid day. Here we get one day out of the year where it rains for 24 hours, after that it is all sunshine.

It is actually fairly cold today, 66 F.

Aaaah go chase a Lizzard.

What if you get hit by another vehicle?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back