How to wheelie a bicycle?

woah that black one is nice!

my uncles a bit tight. He won't let me ride it, thinks the 400 is too heavy for me! WTF ?????

He thinks I am a wussy!

If I could do a wheelie on a 125, I think I am suitable!
My dad rode it (he's only 40), right hand on the throttle, left hand on the cigarette. He was zooming round on the footpath outside my house!!!!!

Oh and he did let me start it up and revving it up, I sat on it and proper throttled the engine. VROOOOOM VROOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

It was cool!

He took me on a ride aswell. He said that when he was going to work, he did around 100mph

Wouldn't be surprised either. That's a cool bike.

I'v ridden past 300cc before, and well, I don't think it's too much, then again, I never took it really fast.

I rode a wheelie on a honda 60 one time. Me and a buddy were screwing around on these lil bikes and I hit a bump and my butt slid to the very back of the seat. I jerked on the handle bars to keep myself on the bike and as a resault I jerked the throttle wide open and I couldnt let go. So the front wheel came up and im trying not to fall off the back of this bike and I couldnt get it to go back farward cuzz I was hanging on for dear life. I rode this thing for like 100 yards like that and had just broken like 20 miles an hour when I hit this bush and it put me right. I feel real bad about that guys bush lol

when i was 8 or 9 my buddies older brother got a big yellow dirt bike(Honda I think). about a week later, after he went to work, we decided to take it for a test ride. my buddy kept stalling it, we couldn't figure out the clutch. when it was my turn, i jumped on it, gunned the throttle and released the clutch. woke up bout an hour later in the hospital with a fractured skull, concussion(sp?), pulverized nose,1 broken rib and 2 cracked ribs. my buddy told me that i pulled a perfect wheelie and then flipped the bike right over and it landed on to of me. sadly…the bike survived without a scratch.

was reading the thread, thought I would share my story.

oDin

Originally posted by Ace123
Do you really have a funky nose?

ever seen somebody with a badly healed broken nose?...mine is worse. its quite crooked(sp?).

I WANNA SEE!!!!! Ill show you my almost tore off pinky... cept its not almost tore off anymore lol

A broken nose that didnt heal write and is crooked like a broken feather and a lil pinky on a right hand that has almost been tore off do to hanging from a window.... :0/

oh ok. just checking! I didn't want to see anything that I shouldn't be looking at! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back