How to distribute an application

Lukas

Real Name No Gimmicks
Hi all,

As some of you know I recently wrote the ShutDownTool app. I would like to know how can I distribute it. I mean, post it on sites like download.com (they ask $79 just for putting my app there, check the quote.)

Welcome to the new Upload.com! Submitting your software product through Upload.com gets you listed in CNET Networks' download library, which delivers 2.5 million downloads per day. The basic processing fee is $79 to list your product in Download.com, ZDNet Downloads, and MSN Downloads.
Anyone ideas?

Greetz

Lukas

if u want people to know about ur app, u dont have a choice but to pay for adverts of it. nothing is free. so pay the money and maybe u'll get some return, otherwise ur wasting ur time.

try nonags.com
try majorgeeks.com

You can always send it to magazines that give with their mags software disks.

indeed, send it to lots of websites + get them to rave about it, then it will be picked up on, does it have it's own dedicated website?

thnx all!

the site is under construction... :)

Greetz

Lukas

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back