How to burn an ISO image with Nero Express!

cool thanks. one question. The ISO.. what is it exactly?

say for example i have a cd called "PC-Dude Rampage" and I get the ISO, what else do I need other than the ISO to copy the disc and have it run just like the other cd.. or does the example have nothing to do with ISOs

Thanks

iso?

Hi dubstar
if i understand you right! you don't know what a ISO is.
if i have read it wrong sorry.
if you want to copy a cd, you can (a) copy to a new cd or (b) to your HD.
then it will be a disk image aka/ ISO which you can upload to the net/p2p etc.
or burn to cd when you need to.
or do you mean can you run a ISO without burning to disk?
if so yes-you need daemon tools.

yes...an .ISO is actually a compete Image of the contents of a CD...using Cdrwin you can burn an iso to a cd...or even create .iso's

Originally posted by dubstar
so an ISO is an entire cd in 1 file? SWEEEEEEEEET!

Yes an ISO is a Snaptshot of the CD (Bins, and CCDs are as well) - Depending on the type of thing you are trying to back up will determan what you need to use, for example: if you are tring to back a normal cd like Windows XP then a normal iso will work .. If you are trying to back up a game ? ccd images are the best to use, if you would make these into an ISO (these are for copy protected now) you would need to get a no cd patch for it ... Alcohol will allow you to make and burn all these types plus some ..

You will find ISO more than any of the others because it is the most common, especially with Linux. That is mostly because of the Mkisofs and such ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back