How old?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I have trouble respecting people younger than me

I have trouble respecting ....well anyone really. Probably due to my vastly Superior intelligence, wit and general greatness.
Some say....well actually i don't really listen but I guess its not nice

Long live the Ticklemeister!!

Snoogins :D

i just turned 16 last month and only really gotten into computers since i found this site =) last year

Originally posted by themafia_69
im 16 been using computers for 12 years

Since you were 4 ???

:rolleyes:

They have 'puters in preschool???

16 here. My first computer had DOS and then I had a 133 MHz machine with win 95 and then a 333 MHz machine with win 98 and here I am now. I think I started around 5-6. I even remember the old games.. spiderman (good game), that prince game (they have it at my school, lol), and some game with trols.

Edit: I had win 3.11 somewhere along.. dont remember exactly when.

Originally posted by PlagueWielder
I even remember the old games.. spiderman (good game), that prince game (they have it at my school, lol), and some game with trols.

Prince of Persia?

Lemmings?

Prince of Persia is right, dunno about the other one.. it was a looong time ago.

btw, do you know where I can get Prince of Persia and will it work on xp?

thanks

nevermind, found it. If anyone knows the name of the spiderman game let me know.

I have Prince of Persia on my mobile phone these days, shows how far things have come. Its identical.. groovy sword fights.

Nokia 7210...

8.gif

Wanna get Splinter Cell next!!!

6.gif

http://www.gameloft.com for games
Raven Shield 3 on my mobile.. hahah

7210_ravenshield.gif

Wow. Prince of Persia. I had that one on my Windows 3.1 machine! I can't believe it's on cell phones now. :eek:

Turning 16 in two days.

I used an Apple Proforma 5xx as my first computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back