how old is every1

THIS MUST BE THE THREAD OF MY DREAMS!!!:D :D :D

You're as old as you feel but never as important......

Not tellin my age, but my favourite song is Rapper's Delight by Sugar Hill Gang, those that know can guess;)

I'm young enough to still get into the trouble that I should be old enough to know better in the first place.... aka 26

btw, I use to be a boy genius but as I got older I found out that I grew out of the genius part. :p

Originally posted by Benny
what happened to the "go do your homework or i'll kick your ass from here till sunday" attitude?!?!
Your children need to respect you not fear you. Once they respect you they do what you ask of them. You as the parent, in return, must respect your children.

BTW, I'm 40 :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Your children need to respect you not fear you. Once they respect you they do what you ask of them. You as the parent, in return, must respect your children.

BTW, I'm 40 :)

not the BIG 40? :D :p

what happened to the "go do your homework or i'll kick your ass from here till sunday" attitude?!?!

My dad still says that to me, and by the way I am 15!

My dad has beat the crap out of me so many times that I have totally forgotten the first time he beat me, I think that children should be beat up to get some discipline!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
My dad still says that to me, and by the way I am 15!

My dad has beat the crap out of me so many times that I have totally forgotten the first time he beat me, I think that children should be beat up to get some discipline!

it differs from culture to another, in the west you can sue your dad if he beats you.
some parents turn off cigraettes in their children, some put them inside closets and lock them up....this of course will make the child a renegade in the future...you may punish the kid if he does a mistake, but dont force him/her to do whatever you want and then you give your punishment.

Originally posted by almostfamous88
i create the best threads don't i????

ahhh

only god can create :) he is the creator!
maybe this time you started a thread but before you started to make a big mess here such as the sigs issue :p

Originally posted by Cosmin
so curious how much you give me ? :cool:

you told us I remeber it was something like 18-19
now give me the 5 bucks you promised:p

I think that children should be beat up to get some discipline!

What a stupid thing to say .
It obviously doesn't work if he had to do it to you more than once.
I hope you never have kids with an attitude like that

it seems the older you get the dummer you are, i thought they said old people are wise? mmm
Learn to spell properly then come talk to me about older people being DUMB

Thank God you live no where near me. That and your crap attitude towards raising children, my daughters would go near you.

Man, I feel sorry for you. I would never beat a kid. Once a beautiful baby that my non existent wife would bear, and I would be hurting that? It's part of her and myself, and I would never hit my wife, regardless of whatever sterotypes anyone brings up. And neither would I hit my child, If I ever get around to getting married.

My father, has never hit, or called my mother any kind of negative word for the time they were together.

Just because a kid is misbehaving, does not mean they should be physically punished.

Zanwar, you should know better then.

You abuse your children, and those will be the children that vanish from you when they get older, and you'll be old and dying, and the will not give a F00k about you.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Learn to spell properly then come talk to me about older people being DUMB

Thank God you live no where near me. That and your crap attitude towards raising children, my daughters would go near you.

Ummmm... try my daughters WOULDN'T go near you. :cool:

But when a young person post an answer like that as to beatings are good for discipline, then you know that unfortunately that person may be somewhat brainwashed by their parent(s) that it's for their own good. They then look for the beating if they do something wrong and they feel they deserve it. Mental and physical abuse is not something that the young can always deal with.

Don't blame ZAnwar for what he said it is what he has been exposed to. It is a damaging thing to the mind of a young person.
ZAnwar, I really hope that what you say is not true... but if it is... find help, FAST. Don't let it consume your mind. :(

Anyway, what can i say, my parents never beat me, never even raise a hand on me.
but sometimes i wish they did, maybe that would knock some sense into me.

I don't think that if someone says "go do your homework or i'll kick you from here to sunday" means he is teaching his child to fear him , maybe not teaching them much respect either.

but to be quite honest i think something is seriously wrong with the generations following myn , and a part of my generation.
these kids think they know it all, seen it all, and that none can possibly know better.
thats just wrong in my eyes, i think that when this generation will hit 40 , we can all kiss our asses goodbye.

my old mans favorite phrase was "i'm going to kick your ass til your nose bleeds" and he meant it another favorite of his "i'm going to lay the leather on"

i see close friends kids and some of them or so outta control yet the parents have no recourse ...along with respect a little fear can't hurt

these kids think they know it all, seen it all, and that none can possibly know better.
Every generation has been and is like that. It's part of growing up. I was like that when I was a teen, 1 of my daughters is like that as well. The other aims to please mom, wouldn't do anything to disrepsect me, herself of her family. That's just the way she is. Doesn't make her any better then my older daughter, just different in her views.

...along with respect a little fear can't hurt
A little fear doesn't hurt, it's when that 's all there is, fear.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back