How old are you all?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Jewelzz said:
My oldest daughter will be 20 on 9/22 :)

Lots of Sept births here...my son will be 16 on 9/20 and my daughter 10 on 9/26. Kinda says something about January, huh? ;)

Looks like I fit in with the majority of 19-24 year olds. I feel so regular. heh.

Proper BoShank I tell thee :D
My birthday is 18th of September. Wierd man.
We should call this the special september thread :)
Who's daughter is 20 :D??
Any pics? LOL
(just joking ;) )

ThePatriot said:
Lots of Sept births here...my son will be 16 on 9/20 and my daughter 10 on 9/26. Kinda says something about January, huh? ;)

Its cold...youre stuck inside all day gotta past the time somehow. :D

I hate being in the 15-18 group, even though I am at the top of it. Makes me look like a grom.

When I was seventeen (remember the song), well that was some time ago now and I’ve mysteriously reached the age of 54, seemingly with no apparent effort, shortly to be 55 (so my wife tells me as I stopped counting years ago), anyway “ageism” is shortly to become illegal here in the UK, umm…... I notice that all the “old lags” on this and previous incarnations of this board have not posted their age yet and as this is a duplicate thread to one that ran a couple of years ago I ask them !!!WHERE ARE YOU ALL HIDING!!!? Sorry about the shout.

I know I’m not the oldest here so come on all you over fifties and vote, anyway my brain still thinks it’s about thirty five, I still smoke thirty cigarettes a day and drink, well a few pint’s of ale with my friends, so who am I to disagree with my brain. Guess like lots of people I just never grew up. Remember when I was born the transistor did not exist let alone a CPU.

:) :) :) :)

I'm 22 right now, but on August 14th, i'll be 23. sad thing is, I'm getting more gray hairs than people twice their age. I think it's all the $ i'm pushing out for college. (they just raised tuition by 36% for this coming fall semester).

unknownsoul: -

The same things happening over here. My son’s as University and these seem to be only cities or town’s where large property prices are in evidence due to student accommodation. In a few years time in the UK your going to have to be very well of to afford a University education.

:mad:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back