how much have u downloaded in a

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by BloodLust DWS, Dec 24, 2001.

1. 12 hour span ? heres mine .... and this is still with 2 large downloads to go :D
  2. max

max Guest

wow ....

what connection do you have ?
  3. Speed4Ever

Speed4Ever Guest

I did around 2.7 gigs one time in about 12 hours :D

Loaded up Gozilla with a crap load of songs, patches, and stuff, when I lost my Storage partition due to a bad HD.

I'm on DSL

EDIT: Correcting errors
  4. im on dsl tweaked to the max :D :D thx to and the info :D

im advertised at 680 down and 128 up but i get

800 down ( depends on the server ) and 140 up :D
  5. ZipTriX

ZipTriX Guest

I have 1.5 down (est) and 512 up (non tweaked) :D

Live 1/8 mile from junction box. :D
  6. sweet ZIP I found out that when it in my area cable that it tha the line will run about 50 feet from my fennce line WOHOOOOOOO which mean about 150 feet tothe house mean super blazing SPEEDS :D
  7. ZipTriX

ZipTriX Guest

Cable doesn't vary on the distance, only dsl does. cable sucks when it comes to more people on the internet in your area.
  8. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

Birmingham, UK
    i'm currently on ADSL... ment to get 512/256 but get about 768/384 :) but i don't complain :D

myserver stays on for weeks on end... hardly ever has to reconnect... i'll try and get print screen...

9. ZipTriX

ZipTriX Guest

It seems that internet connections outside the US are slower and more expensive.
  10. noah472

noah472 Guest

We are years behind in the UK, we sold ADSL technology to the Americans as it wasnt thought that it would be beneficial to us in the UK!!! can you believe it, int connections are expensive though, especially ISDN!!!!!!!