-1.5 GH/z intel pentium 4 Processor
-400 MHz Font Side BUS
-256 MB PC-133 SDRAM
-60 GB Ultra ATA/100
-16x10x40x(max)CD-RW
-16x(max)DVD-ROM
-10/100BaseTX Ethernet
-V.90 Modem
-VGA ATIOEM|RADEON 9600 256M 8X AGP% (www.newegg.com for specs)
-2 i LINK Ports
-4 USB ports

:squareeye

jeez, can you post any faster than that? haha, I live in South Western PA.. Why? edit: South Western Pennsylvania, USA

BobbyVavick said:
jeez, can you post any faster than that? haha, I live in South Western PA.. Why? edit: South Western Pennsylvania, USA

To do with currency :)

You wouldn't get more than £300 in the UK ~ US$550

BobbyVavick said:
wow, that much? I was expecting the $300 range, thanks :-D

Well, you're probably within the estimate (give or take $20). Things tend to be expensive in the UK. And since it's a Sony brand, some people might pay a little bit more. However, must stressed that I can't see anyone actually willing to pay more for 2nd hand items. :p

If i was to give you an estimate for those specs, I would say between $200 and $250.

You would probably get a bit more for it if you stripped it down & sold the parts individually on ebay or similar.

The cpu isn't worth much. I did sell the same thing though on ebay. Same person got the mother board as well.

The ram is basically worthless.

The burner is not worth much either. You can new ones over here for under $40.

If you do go with ebay don't forget to have enough on postage to cover your costs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back