How move the names of sesions in XP??

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by michelldavid, Aug 7, 2003.

1. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Hi... i want move the name of the users and icons in the logon screen in XP because i download news screens for logons but the names don't move they are allways in the right and never change i use the StyleXP to change the logons and change the image but never the position of the names.... how i do that???:confused:

2. Corvette

Corvette Sauske!

Why not use LogonStudio instead, You can change the postion of the name list with that

3. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Hi, vipersnake, and how i get that LogonStudio??? i need to pay for it, or is free??? i ask this because i search in the Zdnet, cnet kazza, and i can't find it... tanxs

4. Corvette

Corvette Sauske!

5. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

tanxs for the adress viper!!!!! i download perfect and change all you' r cool men

6. Corvette

Corvette Sauske!

you can even import Loginui.exe's and does all the coding for you and lets you revert to the old XP login screen

7. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Yea i do thath... i have like 15 diferent logonui.exe and i chaige the possition, colors, margins, fonts,zize of screen etc. this is a cool software tanx again man and check this place this is cool www.themexp.org in this place i download many logons for free try it, see you and tanx again