How many forum members to change a light bulb

I've heard that some people are getting good results using water cooling, maybe give that a try. :p

Heck,

I didn't even know that my bulb was overclocked!!!

Heeter

pfff pipe smipe.

*goes off to attach an uberclocked bulb to a 500 MW line then plans on sticking bulb + line into a tub of ice water*

If you dont hear back from me in a couple hours...

Just wait longer. ;)

You forgot to add 4 PC members (politically correct) to ensure that the light bulbs were made of organic materials, not in sweat shops and are from an industry that promotes 'fair trade'.
Also I may add, 6 to make sure that the factory where the light bulbs are made, have a fair mix of gay, heterosexual, bi-sexual, neuters, black, brown, male, female, transexual, white and hispanic employee's.
We could be here a lifetime examining what constitutes 'how many forum members does it take to change a light bulb.

As long in my opinion they are energy efficient, as in 60 watts and use 8 watts, last 10 years and look sexy I could not give a hoot.

Have to close my opinions about this now as the Union members not mentioned might ballot a strike. :p

How do I install a lightbulb over a home network using USB cables?
Does Microsoft's license allow me to install the same lightbulb in seperate sockets using the same serial number?

Originally posted by freightgod
How do I install a lightbulb over a home network using USB cables?
Does Microsoft's license allow me to install the same lightbulb in seperate sockets using the same serial number?

No, you have to either buy a seperate light bulb for each socket or buy licences for each socket even though the single bulb can only be in one socket at a time.

And when the filament blows, you can buy a filament upgrade package for approx 2/3 the price of a brand new lightbulb, or you can mod a new filament out of LEDs. BUT, if you have to buy a new lightbulb, you'll need a new socket style as well.

Or, you could avoid all this and get the Linux lightbulb and get a brighter, longer lasting, more efficient lightbulb that you will have trouble installing for some oddball reason.

I heard the Linux bulb is hard to install but works on all the same as the Microsoft bulb. I also heard that even though it's free only 5% of people use the Linux bulbs. Is it true that they light a room just as well, if not better than the Microsoft bulb?

Does the Microsoft bulb require me to activate it?

No Lightbulbs/Light Bulbs/Lamps were injured in the making of this thread... But many Forum Members are psychologically scared for life and have now begun therapy... Maybe they stared toooo long at the Light. :p

I overclocked my lightbulb from 50 to 200, but i had to encase it in a sealed water cooling unit, so i could see it.......but it worked

Also this one time, i got a really good connection to a lightbulb but i turned it off, and couldn't get it back :(

Subject Quote: How many forum members to change a light bulb...

You mean, "how many mods to change a ...";)

200 forum members to post how lightbulbs have a monopolistic practice and that the great lightbulb company and CEO are a bunch of hedonistic devil worshippers. Instead they proclaim that their iBulb is 200x better and was actually the first to emit light, they also claim that the lightbulb stole the idea from them. Although not as bright as a lightbulb, the iBulb is nevertheless shinier and prettier.

and then another 100 forum members that make their lightbulbs look like iBulbs.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back