How fast can a 9700pro go?

S

supershaun

Please reply with all your fastest stable oc's for your 9700pro as id like to know how fast i could take mine. My case is a lian li-60 with quite a few case fans so i think the case is cool :cool: enough to overclock it a bit. All help greatfully recived.
Thanx in advance

Originally posted by supershaun
Please reply with all your fastest stable oc's for your 9700pro as id like to know how fast i could take mine. My case is a lian li-60 with quite a few case fans so i think the case is cool :cool: enough to overclock it a bit. All help greatfully recived.
Thanx in advance

easiest way to check will be to post your 3dmark03 scores and then compare...

when you compare you will be able to see the clock speeds that other people are running the bench @ and it will give you an idea of how fast you can go as well....

the FM db has a much higher 9700pro sample than we have here on these forums :)

personally... my highest ever (w/o artifacts) was around 360/340... or thereabouts.. I think...I can't remmeber right now :)

each card oc's differently though... it will be a good idea to check your memory and see what it is and therefore how high you can potentially clock it to...

I have launched one out of a compressed air launcher that got it moving pretty fast

Re: Re: How fast can a 9700pro go?

Originally posted by Sazar
easiest way to check will be to post your 3dmark03 scores and then compare...

when you compare you will be able to see the clock speeds that other people are running the bench @ and it will give you an idea of how fast you can go as well....

the FM db has a much higher 9700pro sample than we have here on these forums :)

personally... my highest ever (w/o artifacts) was around 360/340... or thereabouts.. I think...I can't remmeber right now :)

each card oc's differently though... it will be a good idea to check your memory and see what it is and therefore how high you can potentially clock it to...

you OC my video card?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

ehhh well..... no harm no foul

Re: Re: Re: How fast can a 9700pro go?

Originally posted by Krux
you OC my video card?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

ehhh well..... no harm no foul

no... thats on mine :)

the highest I ever bothered to take yours up to was less than what I took mine to :)

/me never pushed the 9700pro to its max... :)

neither have I pushed this one... I usually mess around with that the first few days... and then leave it @ stock...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back