How fast are you?

Hmm, erm and hmm..

Posting your score isn't the best way of proving how fast you are lol. Getting a flukey hiscore isn't really a comprehensive test

I was getting constant scores of 0.22 :p

If you reacted that quickly to a gun being fired at the olympics you would cause a false start, ask Linford Christie :p

Well, I did it in 0.05 seconds. I'm at work and the only program here is Paint, I can't make it small enough to post. I'll post my results when I get home so you all know I'm telling the truth ;)

The only clear way to do this would be to do it say 50 times, recording each result and then taking the average ;)

The higher of tests you did, the more accurate the result.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Hmm, erm and hmm..

Posting your score isn't the best way of proving how fast you are lol. Getting a flukey hiscore isn't really a comprehensive test

:D :D :D

How fast are you.

It dont work on my puter. I have tried 5 times now, and it just sits there doing zipp. 4mins, 6mins, 7mins, 9mins, I give up.
I am probably too damn fast for it, so it knows not to try me!!! :D :D :D

UNfortunatly everyone who posted a screenshot is lieing... i saw this same thing a while ago on wsabstract.com a page full of free javascripts.. and a peice of the code looks like this

var responseString="";
if (responseTime > 0 && responseTime <0.01)
responseString="You are the king!"
if (responseTime >.01 && responseTime <.05 )
responseString="You have the reflexes of a snake";
if (responseTime >= 0.05 && responseTime <.10)
responseString="Well done!";
if (responseTime >= 0.10 && responseTime < 0.20)
responseString="Nice!";
if (responseTime >=0.20 && responseTime < 0.30)
responseString="Could be better...";
if (responseTime >=0.30 && responseTime < 0.60)
responseString="Keep practicing!";
if (responseTime >=0.60 && responseTime < 1)
responseString="Have you been drinking?";
if (responseTime >=1)
responseString="Did you fall asleep?";

you should be able to figure out the remarks it says based on your time from that

It was mean to be just a fun game but there is some that had rather cheat by changing the code. :p

Originally posted by lelu
It was mean to be just a fun game but there is some that had rather cheat by changing the code. :p
I didn't change the code...see my score above. :p

Im not talking about changing the code.. there putting it in paint and changing the score but everyones score doesnt match up with the comment thats how you know there cheating

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back