How do I make my signature pic work? Help Severly needed

T

Tigerrath

I have an animated signature that I want to work. It works just fine if I enter the url to it. But when I add it to signature from my homepage at geocities it doesn't show at all. it says broken link.

Please help me this is iritating the crap out of me. :-(

It's really bothering me that I cannot get this damn thing to work. I cannot even upload a avatar which is retarded. I have no Idea what everyone at this forum is doing to try and fix this, it seems like nothing is being done.

Please help me.

-Tiger

Edited: 11:10pm -800 hours 08/13/03 by: Tigerrath

Geocities prevents hotlinking of images. You'll have to find some other host to upload the image to.
You could try MdSalih's upload server: http://upload.mdsalih.com

As for the avatar problem, it will be worked on ASAP. There were some other things that needed to be fixed first. Two of our admins are working to get everything working properly again, but it takes some time. Hang in there. It will be done. :)

Thankyou

Thankyou so much man. That is a handy website I will remember that thanks man. I hate geocities. I just need to get my own website. :)

by the way what do you think of that image on my sig. I just made it alittle while ago. I have a couple others I am working on too just so I can figure out which is the best to use.

Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 200 height and 500 width.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back