How do I make my signature pic work? Help Severly needed

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by Tigerrath, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Tigerrath

Tigerrath Guest

I have an animated signature that I want to work. It works just fine if I enter the url to it. But when I add it to signature from my homepage at geocities it doesn't show at all. it says broken link.

Please help me this is iritating the crap out of me. :-(

It's really bothering me that I cannot get this damn thing to work. I cannot even upload a avatar which is retarded. I have no Idea what everyone at this forum is doing to try and fix this, it seems like nothing is being done.

Please help me.

-Tiger

Edited: 11:10pm -800 hours 08/13/03 by: Tigerrath

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Geocities prevents hotlinking of images. You'll have to find some other host to upload the image to.
    You could try MdSalih's upload server: http://upload.mdsalih.com

As for the avatar problem, it will be worked on ASAP. There were some other things that needed to be fixed first. Two of our admins are working to get everything working properly again, but it takes some time. Hang in there. It will be done. :)

3. Tigerrath

Tigerrath Guest

Thankyou

Thankyou so much man. That is a handy website I will remember that thanks man. I hate geocities. I just need to get my own website. :)

4. NetRyder

Not a problem. :)

5. Tigerrath

Tigerrath Guest

by the way what do you think of that image on my sig. I just made it alittle while ago. I have a couple others I am working on too just so I can figure out which is the best to use.

6. NetRyder

7. Tigerrath

Tigerrath Guest

Just did :D

8. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Please keep your signature below a combined total of 75kb for images with dimensions less than 200 height and 500 width.