how do i get taller?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Bail, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Bail

Bail Guest

im just 18 yrs old and my height is 5'8 and i play basketball....the problem is i want to get taller..do u guys know a way on how to get taller excluding drinking medicines...do guys know any form of exercises to get taller?

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Pull-ups? :)

3. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

The RACK! :D

4. Ace123

Ace123 Guest

this is the weirdest post I ever seen lol

5. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

Plenty of monkey bars to swing on when i was a kid....now my knuckles scrape on the ground;) .

But seriously read This

6. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Have both your legs broken... :eek:

Then have them (the Doctors) put those weird aluminum cage things around your legs (they have adjusters on them) and crank out the length of them (oh yeah, and they are attached to the bones in your legs:) ) every couple of days. By the time you heal all up you've probably grown about four (4) inches... OUCH! :p :cool:

7. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

Thanks i was just eating my shreddies when i read that..:p

8. gonaads

Oooooops. :rolleyes: :p

9. Kush

Kush High On Life!

play

do that sh!t where u suspend ure self from the bars and twirl and stuff and hold those two ropes with cirlce holes on the end. i dont know what this is called, its not aerobics is it? that should work if im correct

and yeah this is the weirdest post ive seen on this forum! considering its a computer one, unless u need to get taller to see the screen:p

10. ZAnwar

ZAnwar Guest

Try bungee jumps!

11. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Spud Webb is only 5'7" and is an awesome basketball player.

Have a look: spudwebb.net

12. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

This coming from a person who starts tons of useless threads :rolleyes: :p

13. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

touche :D

14. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Hmm, I do about 100 a day, and it helps, a lot. If you get a pullup bar , you can buy one from a sports store, and installation is really easy if you've got a not so wide hallway, or a door frame without a door.

It's good to grab hold of it, and just hang, and see for how long, helps too.

15. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

well m8 they say that by the time your 18 your only at 90% of your height and you start to fill out and finish growing until around 21- 22 all i can say is eat like a b!tch, if you smoke quit now, as that is proven to stunt growth. your very athletic which makes bones stronger and improves your posture which will make you appear taller as you are standing up straight

but eat like a pig as your body needs the building blocks from food to grow (Healthy food and high protein)

if your parents are tall then theres a good chance you are going to be taller than them

see people on here can answer anything to do with computers but dont know **** bout anything else :blink:

good luck:blink:

16. Bail

Bail Guest

thnx for those who reply to my thread seriously hehe:p

17. neoterixx

neoterixx Guest

I know your going to think this isn't serious but make lots of birthday wishes when your blowing out the candles on your cake... You have three to four years longer to grow, so stop worrying... Second drink lots of milk that helps!!!:D

18. gonaads

Re: Re: how do i get taller?

Earl Boykins is 5'5" and is an excellent NBA player.

Plays for the Golden State Warriors at the moment at the Guard position.

19. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

17 replies (not counting mine) and 120 views - - if one could draw that much attention to a "real question about XP/computers" the author would be happy.

<I think of some of the more serious questions that I have seen bumped in an attempt to get a response - geeezzz!>:D

20. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Can someone help me grow cause I'm 34 and only 4' 9" :p