how do i fix this roxio error.

hey all i need help with this. does anyone have any ideas how to correct this.

win2k pro sp4
roxio 5.3.4

1tpztj

I was getting same kind of message a few days ago,turned out to be a clash between my Easy CD creator and INCD software.Do you have more than one burning software installed??

oh fixed. aparently h e had formated the cd he was using with direct cd.. something went wrong and he was still trying to use the cd. so new cd = no problem. I hate roxio osftware .. LONG LIVE NERO!

I'm the opposite,I prefer Roxio to Nero_Only used it once when I bought my cd-rw as it came with it but got rid of it :)

then we will have to agree to disagree hehe :) your sig is.. distracting you really are evil lol

There's no evil smiley's so I'll have to post an ogre :eek:gre: :laugh:

uninstall the crap software lol .. That will get rid of all errors. When you do that, move up to the king, his name is NERO !! :D

eh oh - I detect some fanboy thread posting here!

anyway - thing is basically to stick with ONE burning suite helps - and DIRECTCD is one of the most tricky offenders in the Roxio suite - I know because the complete and guaranteed uninstall is a pig of a job.... and I had to do it...

see but companys are cheap and for some ungodly reason like dell.. and dell comes with the POS roxio.. so.. i must make crap work thats what i get paid for making crap work hehe.

you use nero or burn at once, roxio makes the worst burning software ever

themafia.69 said:
you use nero or burn at once, roxio makes the worst burning software ever
I bet to differ,been using Roxio since I bought my pc but thats a different topic altogether and has nothing to do with his question so how did we end up with this? :laugh:

it is the worst software to burn cds, trust me. first of all try to backup a copyprotected game, will never work with roxio, and other things that piss me off about it that i cant remmembr now and dont want to lol

themafia.69 said:
it is the worst software to burn cds, trust me. first of all try to backup a copyprotected game, will never work with roxio, and other things that piss me off about it that i cant remmembr now and dont want to lol
Actually it does,I did exactly that for my son last week and every burn't disk I own was made with Easy cd creator basic but as I said thats a different subject :lick:

Err Half Life I think,can't really remember.Most games he buy's I copy as he has a terrible habit of scratching them so they don't work :rolleyes:

half life is old, and isnt protected, try throwing somthing that has safe disc 2.x at roxio it will never copy

thats what i thought:p so i wasnt really ganna argue with u, just when ur son starts to play these new games u know what to do:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back