How do i change my Documents and Settings folder?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by leiteiro, Dec 16, 2001.

  1. leiteiro

    leiteiro Guest

    I want to change my Documents and Settings folder from F: (win partition) to C:

    How do i do it?
  2. AmarSingh

    AmarSingh Guest

    you can use tweak ui from powertoys or you can use x-setup to change your system folders
  3. gaskill

    gaskill Guest

    Right click on the My Documents folder and select Properties. Under the Target tab, use the Move button to move My Documents to wherever you want it to be.