How did you become a mod?

I became a mod because I have
boobies.gif

SPeedY_B: -

Ah yes the voices. I whish they would reply when I ask them why I cant close port 80 on my machine Also why my machine goes out of date so quickly or why ADSL modems are actually 36 or so mini modems on one card? Or why my ISP can’t provide a “broadband” connection for less than £20 at a contention ratio of 10 or less?

The Voices I hear, just as I am waking up in the morning, tell me that I’m old and dispensable and that all my credit cards are overdue and that life belongs to the young and also that my pension fund is about 25 million pounds adrift so when I retire I will probably starve to death. However this is what I was told when I was young. You have no future, no planned path and nothing to look forward to. No change there then!

The voices are all that’s left.

And to add insult to injury my ISP (Freeserve) have just disconnected me again!!!!!

:) :(

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I became a mod because I have
boobies.gif

Noooo... you became an ADMIN because you got those. :D

You became a MOD because ya got a nice round ass. :p

I was shanghaied .:p

Woke up one day and b00m... "you get to deal with all da loons". Besides meself. :p

I become a mod because, err, well I was born to be one ofcourse :)

Its naturally in my blood, over the years the crown has been passed down over the generations of NTFS'ers, my ancestors passed it all the way down to me :)

:p

Skazzy

Actually I think Skazzy became a mod for the same reason as |PK|, whining :p

I think xsiv and I were the last to get a PM from waddy asking us if we wanted to join the team... We're special xsiv :)

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
I become a mod because, err, well I was born to be one ofcourse :)

Its naturally in my blood, over the years the crown has been passed down over the generations of NTFS'ers, my ancestors passed it all the way down to me :)

:p

Skazzy

*post edit for circumventing swear filters*

- Sazar

I think xsiv and I were the last to get a PM from waddy asking us if we wanted to join the team... We're special xsiv :)

I already said how YOU got it. :p

Yeah 'Special' ... they ride the short bus

I did not come to praise Nick M

I came to burry him

Muahahahaha :D

Mmmm I love the smell of hijack in the mornin' :)

if yer head is still under the covers it's somethin else yer smellin. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back