How can make a copy of a DVD??

Originally posted by Supplicium
It is possible to burn a dvd to a cdr i used Dup-DVD b4 i got a dvd burner.
If you do get a dvd burner i recomend the sony dru-500a its compatible with all dvd formats. Also, checkout www.vcdhelp.com that is a very useful site but you have to do your reading, its not easy. (Dup-Dvd is real easy though, its like 2 clicks and your done, and it doesnt copy it to 1 cdr it copies it to 2)

Edited out illegal content. Please do not suggest illegal ways of obtaining commercial software in the future - NetRyder

Is this a free program ?????

Originally posted by xsivforce
Did Catch 23 h4x0r themafia_69's acount?

Those of you who have been around a while will get that. ;)
haha, I thought Catch23 was OK most of the time, in the AMD vs Intel and similar threads he was a .....

You can get a DVD Copy program from 123Studios, not sure of the legallity of it though

Originally posted by NetRyder
Supplicium's post edited

hey shouldnt you EDIT my post as well seeing as I quoted Supplicium's post ??????????????????????????

Alloy25 :p

Tanx NetRyder for the welcome, and canadian_dvx i think, you are parcialy right, and i saw taht little diference, so for wath exist the DVD-Burn's???, i say this because see this site www.replicantdvd.com and say a DVD-Burner CAN'T make A copy of a DVD... so themafia i need a DVD-Burner to make a copy of DVD????

yeah of course all those softwares saying u can compress a dvd to fit on a cd is bull****

btw sorry about how harsh my response was yesterday, i think i was in a bad mood.:D

thanks,

btw ure an idiot xsivforce! LOL <--- guess im having a bad day ;)

Originally posted by themafia_69
thanks,

btw ure and idiot xsivforce! LOL <--- guess im having a bad day ;)

ure and idiot? :confused:

Originally posted by themafia_69
thanks,

btw ure an idiot xsivforce! LOL <--- guess im having a bad day ;)

I sure hope that is just your attempt at a dry sense of humor. :p

LOL LOL i can beat you on that one, i have a certificate from the goverment of canada saying that and it is all real too LOL so i think they beat u to that one

lol
yea i am officaly an idiot comming from the goverment so they beat yea to that discovery

ok now i got a question, what is the best pro to burn a DVD cd. i am finishing my final school project and i am gonna get the schools DVD burner and burn it to DVD. i am going to export it out of adobe premiere as an mpeg 1 or an MV2 which is under there export opotion for DVD media ( i have never herd of that format but ok) now first:
waht software is the best that is sold in northamercia
and second what format should i output it on?
third, does it matter who makes the DVD cd it self?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back