Hotmail/MSN server down?

LOL...sorry but i didnt know he liked cheese...i only like melted cheese tho

well looks like this thread is living still!!!! anyway...i cant sign into msn and also it wont let me check the status. Anybody else havin trouble?

haven't had any probs with msn/hotmail today. but OSNN and MSFN had big problems though. :p

just MSN messenger is down for me

Hotmail.com is up so i can still continue to chat to the people i spoke to on messenger :p.. lol but it is really annoyin refreshin hotmail.com to see if i got mail with a one sentance comment :mad:

alex :cool:

:p

Alex_is_Axel said:
just MSN messenger is down for me

Hotmail.com is up so i can still continue to chat to the people i spoke to on messenger :p.. lol but it is really annoyin refreshin hotmail.com to see if i got mail with a one sentance comment :mad:

alex :cool:

:p
LOL :p
That's even worse than short replies thru txt messages.

ming said:
LOL :p
That's even worse than short replies thru txt messages.

LOL! OMG I cant stand that! :p.. even when im texting someone, i HAVE to use up almost every letter space.. dont wanna waste the credits huh :p

Dont you juse hate it when you ask someone how they are and the say "im fine" without giving a convosation back leaving you having to think of something else to say :p :confused:

Alex :cool:

all msn related things are down...anybody having this problem? Most likely are but just wanna know.

well after i posted it was fine and then 5 min later it wasnt and now it is. On mess.be they said the downtime thing was over with and that was like a few days ago. Maybe there is still some problems lurking?

I had a problem earlier tonight - it said "my Hotmail server" was having a problem and there was nothing wrong with my system!It is back up and running now! :rolleyes:

Seems like not to long after i post about it being down its fine again :\

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back