Hot keys on Microsoft Ineternet Keyboard Pro does not work

scsa20

Simonsoft Network
I don't know if this is the right forum or not, but just awhile ago I got out of RH and went onto Windows XP and I pressed the Calculator key on my keyboard to open AIM but it didn't open, so then I tried other hot keys with the same efficed, nothing's happening. can someone knows a way to fix this?? I've tried rebooting without any luck :(

thanks for any help

no help, but after i installed Windows XP on my computer, my keyboards Lower Volume button opens the Calculator, raise volume gets me nothing, play/pause, stop, forward, backward get me nothing too.... just one of those things i guess.

going into, say, keyboard properties in control panel gives you thing, guys? maybe something else in control panel? i'm gussing something automatically installs when you plug in one of these usb keyboards with all the extra buttons.

if not, you might need software. try the manufacturer's website.

Install the Microsoft IntelliKeys software.

It should have come with your keyboard if not go download it from microsofts site.

I'm just using the driver that xp supplies with no problem. You could go to the device manager, remove the keyboard, reboot. XP will then install it again & it should be OK.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
I'm just using the driver that xp supplies with no problem. You could go to the device manager, remove the keyboard, reboot. XP will then install it again & it should be OK.
and you use the extra internet/multimedia buttons, right?

see... I've formated my computer sometime back when I upgrade my mobo, processor, ram, etc... and I reinstalled that Microsoft Intillatype or whatever software, just recently the hot keys just doesn't work and I checked it and everything.. oh wellz.. I guess I'll try removing the dirvers and reinstalling them once again to see if it'll work

Mine is called MS Internet Keyboard. No media shortcuts.

Looks like this>
1573998133301_big.jpg

Mine is gray.

that looks like MS Internet Keyboard Pro o_O which is what I have and the damn hot keys still isn't work *cries*

Did you try removing it from the device manager? Mine works fine with the xp driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back