Hot! Hot! Hot!

if you want a case, buy a lina li pc-60 or pc-61
and just b/c every1 else said so, my cpu runs at its very hottest around 52, but it hardly ever goes above 45, and i havnt chekt the main board in a while( :()...o well

but, if u ever want a new fan, cooler master is NOT THE WAY TO GO

Errr... whats wrong with Cooler Master???

Cooler Master are actually excellent HSF creators...

Yet the thread takes another turn......

Good, this may get us off the Intel/Amd topic....:rolleyes:

Everyone seems to be so worried about how to cool their computers. It's a constant problem folks, right? The better solution is to put your computer inside a freezer and viola you surely get a cool if not a frozen one. he.he.he. just kidding of course. But has anyone of you heard about that japanese cooling contraption? TS Heatronics Zen CPU radiator? I would like to get an opinion on that one.

catch, after i change my cpu cooler... (but not swiftech but globalwin cak4-86)........ my cpu idle temp is bout 38~40c..... apply arctic silver 3 liao lo........

Bret... east or west??

while i was in kuching arctic silver was freakin RM40...

Glad i was only visiting my relatives and that i don't live in M'Sia... its suprisingly expensive if you want to cool your comptuer in M'Sia despite the high temp

Man.... i really need a new CASE and perhaps and air conditioner too :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back