Holy Fujitsimama

well i actually wouldnt mind having like 1 or two more hands. or an eye on the back of my head(but so that no one knew about it and couldnt see it) imagine the cheating on tests and all. :) or if some one tryes to hit it from the back?? that would be awsome

what if someone punches you in the back of the head...err..eye

well with that eye i'd have time to duck or something. so no errr...

um...better not be slow then...or what if your hair keeps getting in your eye lol

i'll get a special glases for that eye. :D or would that be special glass?

special see through reinforced glass. while you're at it, get your head ...wait...body, incased in bullet proof glass :)

not a bad idea, but what if someone decides to try my new armor with one of these?
bazuka.jpg

allright. bullet missile bomb crap pidegon proof stuff....better ? ;)

beter? it sure is better, just thinking of these two now
laser.jpg
laser beam

and
nuke-bomb1.jpg
???

Well. then you'll just die i guess. that kinda sucks. oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back