HMTL scripting annoying problem

S

striko_514

I always feel dumb when I’m asking a question, but I guess is always better to be stupid than be ignorant. Lol. I have a problem, a small problem that just annoying. I started making a web page with Microsoft Front Page, I copied and pasted a text which was written in double lines, I don’t know if you understand. Is written like this:

Text, blah blah blah
<space>
Text, blah blah blah
<space>

I copied and pasted this text on in my MS FrontPages. Here is the annoying problem, when I try to backspace and make it to single line, it doesn’t let me to do it. I have to leave all my text with double lines. Sure, I can edit the script and change the text to single line. But now, every time when I hit Enter (in MS FrontPage), I got a double line enter, and it don’t let me to write in single line. Can someone help me setting the option back to single line please? Thank you in advance.

this happens with me in Outlook sometimes, the solution (for me atleast) is to press Shift+Enter to do a single line

Yeah that's probably it. Enter probably makes a <P> (new paragraph) and Shift-Enter makes a <BR> (new line).

this is why everyone should hand code! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back