HL2 Deathmatch OPEN

Haha, its pretty darn amazing. No good servers up yet though. :(

Brings whole new meaning to the words "death by toilet".

heh. yep. now you can throw anything... at anybody.... INCLUDING the kitchen sink (if there was a map with something you could consider a kitchen). only server i saw had 8 people.... but over 1k ping

wait do we have to pay for this seperate. i bought the retail version.... im gona be pissed ofrf if i have to pay for this seperate...

edit closed and reopend steam and it answered my question for me. :)

It's great...I'm used to playing cs or cz or css so this was totally different for me but totally awesome...

just played for half an hour ... sooooooo much fun the server i was on was laggy alil but the guys i was playing with were great. we played around with graviy and such. but i must say getting in that crows nest and lasering rockets in on people was so much fun.. hehe WE SO NEED a ossn server! :D :D :D

Yeah, but if we do it would have to be in the UK, so my ping don't suck
hehe

played it for a few minutes, was ok :)

I just hope it is downloading at home so I don't have to sit there and wait for it to download when I get home ;d

Ech, Half Life Deathmatch was released and here I am sitting in class like a sucker. Sheesh. :-/

Guess I'll have to wait.

Talk about a pile of laggy *!#@$!@$!@!!!@%!!

I'll get back to it when good servers actually pop up.

There were some good severs when i played it, although obviously it depends on where you are :) although it took me ages to find one with a free space :)

There will be loads of good servers now :)
Started the download when I got home for lunch, was grabbing some other stuff and it said it was going to be about an hour, so should be finished by the time i get home.

I'll download it later as well. Maybe we could set up a couple of OSNN.net servers? maybe one for the UK and one for our US bretheren (and of course any others for our European / Other Bretheren)

I would be game to set one up but I think my computer setup is on the lower side of powerful :D

yeah. 80% of the servers are always full. last night i was lookin for one. only saw like 6 in my list. then noticed the filter was on to hide all that are full. turned out there were like 50 servers total. just played today in a lag-free server.

I find this game is loads of fun and I just love throwing a toilet at someone while thinking "eat sh** and die". :D

i got it installed a few mins after it was released...I was one of the first 10 severs to be up....i feel special :D did anybody play when it first came out? The servers name was "Chris's server...biatch"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back