HL2 : Black Bridge

N

Not Bman

Can somebody help? Where is the black bridge in level "Follow Freeman"

I need to get there, to complete the level? Anybody

that's the main walkthrough I used. I am still stuck at that point. It's telling me to go back to the black bridge.

Not looking like to many people know what I'm talking about or something. Going over to PlanetHalflife to try and figure this out.

Thanks

Any pics you can post to jog our memories?

I am playing it again for the third time right now, and I don't remember what your talking about. Maybe a screenshot of where you are might help.

Heeter

Only thing I remember about a bridge is when Barney says something about connecting the sky bridge.

After that you are told to get to the Horse.

Just open the console and type status then tell us what map it says you are on.

Last edited:
American Zombie said:
Only thing I remember about a bridge is when Barney says something about connecting the sky bridge.

After that you are told to get to the Horse.

Just open the console and type status then tell us what map it says you are on.

Yeah, and that is in the "Follow Freeman" level, where Barney is stuck under combine supression fire.

Heeter

no no no, what im talking about is way past that...its inside the musuem type thing. I went over to PlantHalflife and got the answer. It was simple, I just wasent looking around good enough.

Thanks

Bman™ said:
no no no, what im talking about is way past that...its inside the musuem type thing. I went over to PlantHalflife and got the answer. It was simple, I just wasent looking around good enough.

Well then you posted about the wrong area as after that there is only:

Our Benefactors

Dark Energy

Share the wealth man? What was the solution, where was the thing you were looking for

American Zombie said:
Well then you posted about the wrong area as after that there is only:

Our Benefactors

Dark Energy

It's still within the level "Follow Freemen" just past the part that was stated.

I'm not sure how to explain the solution, it's in the open, I was just being blind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back