Hitman: Blood Money patch 1.1 released

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Petros, May 26, 2006.

1. Petros

Petros Thief IV

You can download it here.

A list of issues fixed:

By the way, does anyone else find it odd that the game is patched before release day?

2. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

its been leaked in full on the web for a few weeks.

3. Petros

Petros Thief IV

I know. The fact that they do this seems like they're acknowledging the leak.

4. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

Or they are just trying to get the updated version out before the mass market has the game, therefor fixing some of the major problems before people start complaining. Usually development of patches starts right away after a game goes gold and the gold master goes out for production.

5. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Before this update, the demo and the full game were hard crashing (click that power button!) at several game points, as well as when you changed AA settings, texture settings, or even Alt-F4'd out of the game. Definitely came in a timely manner!

6. Volomon

Volomon OSNN One Post Wonder

They missed the drop item bug in the Christmas Party, that was insanely annoying I don't know how I triggered it, it came out of no where and no matter if I reloaded it or anything whenever I went to drop a body or throw something it dropped me to the desktop.

7. Fredsblomma

Fredsblomma OSNN One Post Wonder

What Volomon said.. grr.

8. VenomXt

After i installed this it erased my saved games and when i complete the first mission and start going into the second it crashes out...

9. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Do you have a legit copy?

10. VenomXt

Kinda, but I opted to use the new 1.1 no cd/dvd "crack". I just need to reinstall it.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  11. Fredsblomma

Fredsblomma OSNN One Post Wonder

I went through the exact things as VenomXt. Installed the patch, used a "no cd" file and it crashes after the first mission.

Can someone conferm that it works to 100% with a legit copy and the patch? I am not about to play all the way to the christmas party mission and find that the drop item bug still crashes the game..

12. tigerspew

tigerspew OSNN One Post Wonder

i experienced the drop item when in the "christmas party level" crash to desktop i was using a no cd crack...

ive managed to get past the "christmas party" level however by using the ingame cheat menu to complete the level and move on...

activate the cheat menu by ediding the hitmanbloodmoney.ini file... it can be found in the hitman directory.

edit hitmanbloodmoney.ini using notepad... add "EnableCheats"

with out the " "

then save file.

then ingame press c, and use the menu onscreen with the keys to skip the level...

13. Dublex

Dublex Quazatron R6 droid

Is this game any good? as I've never entered the hitman series, but bloodmoney looks interesting enough to break into.

Do you have multiple ways to carry out hits and such?

14. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Yeah, I mostly go for killing every single person in the game for most maps, if I can't do the map fast enough.

Opera house mission was aweseome though.
    I went in underneath behind the stage, one silent tap to the head and out again.

Great.

15. raku

raku OSNN One Post Wonder

I have the same problem, downloaded 1.1 patch , patched game, and after 1'st lvl game crashes :(
    Try'd ''Enablecheats'' to skip first lvl, but it crashed aswell, what to ya guyz reccomend me to do?

16. Petros

Petros Thief IV

You can try getting the 1.2 patch, but if I remember correctly it didn't fix my crashing issues, either. Maybe my issues are different than yours, though. It's worth a try.

17. vodor

vodor OSNN One Post Wonder

18. vodor

patch 1.1 not work ok

19. vodor

patch 1.2 no cd crack released working 100% but there is a save problem