Hitman 2 Turbo?

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Hi,

I've had Hitman 2 for a while now and I've gotten really far into it :D
BUT........
Whenever I load up a game, it plays REALLY fast, like 2x the speed!!!
I have the 1.0.1 patch for it if thats any help?

nope.
btw the topics hella funny. Hitman 2 turbo. Please insert 25 cents.
kinda like street fighter 2 turbo lol hahaha. ok thats enough

That seems rather funny. I like the title.

I know what your problem is.

Every game, has frames per second.

There should be a limit to that, if not, the game will play very fast.

Or perhaps there is a game speed feature checked off somewhere. Please look for those :)

All fixed now :)

Just started a new game and it ran fine:huh:
(Thought the topic would make ppl laugh;))

HitMan 2 vs marvel vs snk vs megaman uber alpha super gold turbo extreme zero mega ultra double-stuff supreme extra value combo 99 limited edition.
ahem. :D

Don't know if this was the cause of your problem or not but....

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin does NOT like it if you switch to another program while it is open (using alt/tab). If you do this, 99% of the time you will experience double speed or an outright crash. Switching from game mode to another program while playing or paused will cause problems in most games.

In Hitman 2, this problem is also noted in conjunction with some of the cheats...but as previously noted, all you need to do is close the game and restart it.

I have also Hitman 2 but i never had any problems with alt+tab, so... as far as i know this is not a bug of the game .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back