History Homework : Please help !

eh, i would help out, but we only got to the industrial revolution in world history and then with AP US history, we didn't go indepth into the battles of the world wars. but i know a good bit about the civil war (i think)

http://www.essaybank.co.uk/free_coursework/1311.html

http://mars.acnet.wnec.edu/~grempel/courses/ww1/lectures/stalemate.html

cool.gif

DAMN, Please can someone help me, like you help people when the computer miseries !

Thanks Iceman, that solved 3.5/4 quarters of my misery. If nobody has not got anything to add, then I am done !

hmmm, thought we just did, or was u expecting us to do your homework for you?

You had the bloody thing a week, and you wait till the last minute then cry and whine about it? I suspect your going to receive the proper grade for it come tomorrow, tell you like I tell my own kids, do your own homework, you'll learn more that way then cheating and waiting till the last minute.

cool.gif

Sorry, I had done a lot by myself, I just wanted a few more ideas !

i sorta agree with iceman here, i find that if i do my homework when i am set it i find that i have more free time and it doesnt seem to take aslong as if i was doing it at the last minute rushing around allover the place trying to find the answers. Bu there are exceptions ;)

true very true.

I guess I have learnt my lesson !

(post the question on XP-erience the day I get it)

heh :)

how ******* easy was my maths hw to nite, 4 q's on rationalizing the denominator it took like 5 mins

I edited that foul language out, yes I know u mistyped it, but the first four letters where there, DON'T DO IT AGAIN

Iceman out

cool.gif

my maths homework was a bit hard. working out piecharts for GOD SAKE !

Heh i got to write up an english essay tonite, not allowed to do it on computer either :(

how could you be doing your GCSE's in year 10 - thats 3rd year isnt it?

im in yr12 - 5th year im just starting gcses

Originally posted by ZAnwar
true very true.

I guess I have learnt my lesson !

(post the question on XP-erience the day I get it)

Attention all Mods:
If I ever respond to a request for homework assistance again - delete my post please!:mad:

im in y 10, im 14 years old and im doing my 1st year of gcse's, irish system must be ****** up :)

I was joking man Damnyank, I will do it myself with just a few ideas from you lot. and New Disease, I was doing my GCSE coursework !

Me and Quiksilvah will do our real GCSE's next year !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back