Hi!.... again

A legend in his own mind... when he's not smokin that banana peel. :p

I try to stay off that. Every once in a while baloo comes along and sets my jungle house on fire lol

Try not to fall to deep. It's hard to crawl back out. :D

I cant beleive this hi again thread lasted this long. Its the perfect spamming thread lol

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey Xsiv, why are there sooo many lite weight posters here??? SPAMMERS... :p :p yaaaa riiiiiite. :p

We are the ELITE Spammers of Spamdom. You all bow before our furry... mere mortals. Muahahahaha!!!

Your so called spamming is child's play to us... an every day normal occurance we the ELITE do as second nature. If we lay our Fugistic Spammatic Vengeance upon thee you would quiver into nothingness. Muahahahaha!!!! :p :p

LITE WEIGHTS!!! :cool: :cool:

Brilliantly said Gonaads, just wish I knew what it meant.. ;)

Oh please click your fingers and count to 3 xsiv.I have to wake up:confused: All this being under your control is wearing me out
p.s Baldy Funky "scrub up":D

m gonna get an avatar with TWO spinning things so mine will be stronger lol

Yer gonna need all the help you can get Spam rookie. ;) :p

There is only one true spammer and his name is mafiafromrussia, man can he spam big time..next inline would have to be Nick M.

So you lite weight spammers, bow low to the King & Prince of spamming.... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back