hey london peeps...

Electronic Punk said:
I spent £50 on a t-shirt, but it was Cerutti, so that makes it ok.
Eek I could not bring myself to pay that for any item of clothing.For that I'd expect an entire wardrobe.I thought it was a rip off when I paid 17.99 for a pair of bootleg jeans.And,here's the worst part they were only a 29" leg so I think they should have been cheaper than the regular length :lick:

My brother obviously has more money than sense. Who cares, when the fashion changes; I get all his clothes he doesn't like any more lol :)

Ahhh the hand me down's.I used to get my cousins and it was all good stuff she paid a fortune for.Thank god we're all little in my family :laugh:

Ahhh - Same size helps. lol, I had a backlog of clothes (my brother used to be over half a foot taller than myself). Caught up with his height, about a year's worth of hand-me-downs.

S'like all my birthdays at once :rolleyes:

Moonwraith said:
Ahhh - Same size helps. lol, I had a backlog of clothes (my brother used to be over half a foot taller than myself). Caught up with his height, about a year's worth of hand-me-downs.

S'like all my birthdays at once :rolleyes:

rofl.

I think you guys put themafia into hiding after hinting about the burberry clothes. lol
Haven't seen him on here at all today.

ming said:
I think you guys put themafia into hiding after hinting about the burberry clothes. lol
Haven't seen him on here at all today.

Well, we did try to help him, and I actually stayed on topic for some of it :( S'not my fault. Burberry is a no no. full stop. . . .

(obviously, no offence to any of you sitting here reading our sterotyping wearing a burberry cap. I'm sorry if you're townie, I really am :()

Hahaha, what an awesome thread.

Burbery wearers make me laugh, silly tossers who think they're big/clever/hard, at the end of the day they're just morons making a fool of themselves or are going to get their heads kicked in.

(note: I'm not sorry if you're a townie scumbag reading this, I just want to laugh at you ;P)

lol... I really do think themafia has gone into hiding now and i don't think he's ever coming back to this thread. :D

haha Speedy :laugh:
It's not even a nice design is it? :eek:

1.jpg

ming said:
lol... I really do think themafia has gone into hiding now and i don't think he's ever coming back to this thread. :D
He should hang his head in shame for even considering it :lick:

Evil Marge said:
haha Speedy :laugh:
It's not even a nice design is it? :eek:

1.jpg
It's not, it's bloody horrible. Really can't see the appeal to it. However it does seem everyone that wears this stuff is a complete moron, so maybe they just don't realise how horrid it is?

SPeedY_B said:
It's not, it's bloody horrible. Really can't see the appeal to it. However it does seem everyone that wears this stuff is a complete moron, so maybe they just don't realise how horrid it is?
Yep,they are,just been to Wilkinsons and a thickhead Burberry wearer was thrown out by the Security guard.The lad couldn't even speak properly.
"Who do you fink you are" he was shouting to the guard.......fink,fink thats not a bloody word,it's THINK you divvy :rolleyes:

Wow, such hostility over something so trivial :)
Fashion police!
fashionpolice.jpg

Now come on Khayman, you can't tell me you don't hate the little chavvers? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back