help

W

welshdragon

hi everybody i am new to the forum,just installed xp yesterday and like it apart from one problem so far i downloaded creatives new souncard drivers/software but the problem is now that every time i put my cursor over the creative launcher bar at the top of the screen it just dosent want to do anything ie it tends to dissapear when i try and change the volume or do anything realy,cant even right click on it cos it just dissapears.hope this makes any sense.
cheers in advance

Did you use XP drivers? If so you might have to do a 'roll back' & go with the older one.

i installed th standard drivers first but it was even having trouble starting up so i installd SBLiveXPDrvUpdate every else seems ok apart from the launcer bar that pops down at the top of the screen which i really miss because i use it a lot to change like line in mic control ant a few other things.
cheers

When you say standard drivers do you mean the ones on XP or the ones you had before for win9x?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back