help with Tattoo.

A tat of the "any" key or a small monitor displaying a BSOD with some wording in it (your choice of wording). :p

Don't get anything to do with computers unless you want to be laughed at,looks ridiculous :lick:

Ha, my friend has the BSD devil on his calf. I am wondering about the stuff in 20yrs if BSD isn't around. Same with the TUX penguin but thinking its worth it.

I think you should tatoo something fuzzy so when it gets more fuzzy you can say "that's what I was going for"

for instance

or even better

Last edited:
I think i have a good idea on what i am going to do. A friend of mine made a turtle holding the rocket launcher. I think i am going to have the turtle shooting at tux. Once i draw a quick sketch will post it.

My brother came up with this idea. THought it was great..
have the whole pacman layout on my back. and have the balls and everything with ghost following and under saying "i kick it old school"

I saw a guy in a movie get a giant tattoo of Steve-O on his back. It was rad.

I think if you dont have an idea for a tattoo then you dont need a tattoo .

Unwonted said:
I saw a guy in a movie get a giant tattoo of Steve-O on his back. It was rad.

Yeah maybe it was steve-o himself perhaps :laugh:

I say you just get a tat of Bill Gates or something

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back