help with MSN

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
ok here is the problem
i am st school and i am bored because i have a 2 hour spare and i would like to go on my msn. the ahve blocked the URL to the microsoft download page but if there is a direct link then the download works.

can someone post that link for win 98 se???
i cant find it anywhere

and also is there somewhere that i can download winzip that is not an FTP?

they prob won't help ya:( @ my skool they blocked download sites,as well as the ports. plus speakin from xp-erience the system admin don't like ppl tryin:p

also words such as "download" are filtered:(

I gave the links though, try them (they work, I tested them !)...

they may work 4 you but @ skool there filtered:(,@ home there fine.

well thanks for the help everyone and u know that they block the ports and that hte admin dont like it but i have found the holes and i am exploititng them to the fullest like winmx and kazza and ftp to my server at home.

download it to a Cd or Zip disk and Take to school with u :)

And run it through MS Word if you can't install stuff...

I'm a school admin - thanks for all the help on the way the kids are getting around my blocks -:D :D :D :D - only kidding!

lol damnyank:p if there a half decent admin he/she wont b able to do a thing on msn:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back