HELP!!! Problems with all 3d games.

B

BurnOmania

Please HELP ME i'm stucked in the middle of my desktop and can't play any 3D based games anymore .... :(

Here is the story:
-------------------

Installed RTCW on my machine ... played it several times without any problems.
One day, after loading the save game i noticed that the keyboard not responding, only the mouse. I tried to exit the game without any luck. The only way to get out was cold reboot - Restart.
Afterwards, Load the game again ... the keyboard is back and all working great ... besides off => after playing the game for a few
minutes i dropped out of the game to the desktop with an error in the main EXE file.

OK, i was sure that i screw the game with that restart ... so decided to give up. In that point i decided to back to my favorite game FIFA 2002 - and guess what ... damn - the same problem, only in this game and other (Giants, Stronghold etc...) he's dropping me to the windows without any errors.

In that point i understand that im in a new war against my computer ;)
Here is some of my actions during the last hours (but as you can see witout luck)

Unistall RTCW - remove the Nvidia drivers (safe mode) remove all the temp & junk files which referring to Nvidia and Reinstall the drivers ...

Fifa 2002 (and other 3d games) still dropping me back to the desktop.

BTW, i tried to play fifa 2002 right after removing the old nvidia drivers, and tried to play it with MS nvidia based drivers - same problem ....
its pissing me off ... what got wrong here ...
i never had this problems before ....

Plese guys .... be the one that can manage to help me ...
till now i've been in another 4 forums, non of them find the answer.

H E L P !!!!!!!!

system restore to a previous configuration...say like 2 days before all the problems started happnin. . Try it it might work.

Originally posted by Bootsy
system restore to a previous configuration...say like 2 days before all the problems started happnin. . Try it it might work.

Sorry...I thought 'bout it, but i'm behind those days ... can't go back.

Hmm I have 2 suggestions then. On startup hit F8 and go to "last known good configuration".
Or, those detonators gave me a headache when playing CS, it would crash a lot. I then moved on to the detonator 27.10's and a lot less problems have occured.

To be honest .. can't believe this all belongs to Drivers issue, 'cause i played all kind of 3d games about 2 monthes without any single trouble, until now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back